HealthCare Partners patients can call our Patient Support Center toll-free at 800.403.4160, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For TTY services call 711.
For all our patients—whether you are seeing a doctor who works for HealthCare Partners or an independent doctor who is contracted with us, Patient Support Center representatives are on hand to answer your insurance, billing, and other non-medical questions, including:
- Clarifying your health plan benefits
- Confirming or correcting your personal information that is on file
- Answering your billing questions
- Checking on the status of your referrals
- Sharing a compliment or complaint
- Getting directions and hours for a medical office
- Helping you to choose or change your doctor
For patients who see a primary care doctor who works for HealthCare Partners (works in an office with a "HealthCare Partners" sign on it), our Patient Support Center can also connect you to an after-hours advice nurse who will have access to your electronic medical record.
The Patient Support Center can provide free interpreter services for non-English speakers.